Chenille Jute Thick Solid Border Rug
Soft chenille yarns are interwoven with natural jute to create a wonderfully soft layer underfoot that's durable as well. With a thick border, it lays a fashionable foundation.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a pure cotton decorative stripe border and a centre loomed of chenille and jute to make the rug extra soft underfoot.
- The rugs durability makes it ideal for entryways and other high traffic areas.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-woven of 62% cotton, 38% jute. Cotton is a very soft and strong fabric, and along with the jute, is biodegradable. Cotton is easy to clean, making it ideal for families.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies,nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Approximately 2.5 cm thick
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unravelling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mould/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.