PB Kids® Comfort Ottoman - Twill, Parchment
- Greenguard Certified
A comfortable rocker is a necessity for feeding, playing and bonding with your baby. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat cushion is made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fibre.
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 95 cm wide x 91 cm deep x 105 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 84 cm
- Seat: 55 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Seat height from floor: 48 cm
- Back: 91 cm high
- Seat Back: 62 cm high
- Arm: 20 cm wide x 84 cm long
- Arm height from floor: 64 cm
- Clearance under chair: 13 cm;
- Seat Cushion: 55 cm wide x 69 cm deep x 13 cm thick
- Back Cushion: 65 cm wide x 95 cm high x 13 cm thick
- Weight: 25 kg
- Overall: 62 cm wide x 50 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Weight: 11.5 kg
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.