Crab and Fish Squirty Bath Toy
These silly little creatures of the sea are ready to turn bathtime into playtime. Simply give them a squeeze to release a jet of water.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
- These adorable toys float and squirt water, so they are perfect for bath and pool.
- The play time with this bath toy helps children to learn action/reaction, basic reasoning and cause/effect.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 6 months and up.
- BPA-, phthalate-, latex- and lead-free.
- Spot clean.
- Overall: 18 cm wide x 24 cm high x 8 cm thick
- Fish: 10 cm diameter
- Crab: 11 cm diameter
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Rinse and dry toys after each bath.
- Squeeze and shake out excess water; store upright in dry place.
- If mildew is detected add ½ cup white vinegar to 3 L water and leave toys in mixture for about ½ hour.
- Remove and hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.