Dawson One Drawer Bedside Table
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Inspired by Shaker-style furniture, the Dawson Collection is expertly crafted to bring a minimalistic look to their room. This bedside table is constructed from sturdy solid wood that's finished by hand in a multi-step process so it lasts. With one roomy drawer, this piece has space for their bedside must-haves. Plus, it's GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it's built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, beech wood, acacia veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bedside Table features dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops prevent drawer from being pulled out completely.
- Masterfully crafted with mortice-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 44 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 41 cm high
- Drawer Interior (1): 34 cm wide x 32 cm deep x 17 cm high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 23 cm
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Bedside Table: 13 cm high
- Weight: 13 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.