Disney Frozen Comforter
Featuring the royal sisters of Arendelle and their friendly snowman friend Olaf, this supersoft Disney Frozen Comforter will keep them cosy during chilly nights. It's woven from pure cotton for ultimate plushness and crafted from durable, breathable materials so they'll love it for years. Featuring handbraided hair detail on Anna and Elsa, Elsa's shimmering dress and a castle, this classic, handmade comforter adds a touch of magic to their room.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter features embroidered details.
- Comforter is filled with 220-gram weight 50% cotton and 50% polyester batting.
- Comforter and pillowcases reverse to solid colour.
- Quilted pillowcases have envelope closures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Comforter and pillowcases are made of 100% cotton sateen. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pillowcases and pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 218 cm square
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.