Drew Bedside Table
- Greenguard Certified
The Drew Collection's two-toned design features clean lines and classic details for a modern look. A Simply White frame combined with a solid wood construction makes for lasting style in their bedroom. Two roomy drawers offer ample space for their bedside essentials. Plus, it's GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it's built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Finished pieces are crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, beech wood, engineered wood, oak veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished by hand in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed in Simply White and White Oak two-toned finish.
- Metal drawer pulls are finished in gold.
- Bedside Table features two spacious drawers.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 46 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 58 cm high
- Drawer Interior (2): 33 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 16 cm high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 22 cm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.