Fillmore Low Footboard Bed - Simply White
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
This timeless bed will provide little ones with the perfect space for a great night's sleep. Featuring a low footboard, the simple, classic American design is generous in scale and features architecturally inspired details reminiscent of built-in furniture from an earlier era. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried wood. Kiln drying prevents wood from warping.
- Built from solid poplar wood, rubber wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with mitered molding creates raised paneling on the headboard and footboard.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Mattress platform can be position at 2 heights: (1) lower height for easy access in and out of bed for young children and (2) higher height to accommodate a trundle for overnight guests or extra storage.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 119 cm wide x 218 cm long x 130 cm high
- Headboard: 119 cm wide x 7.5 cm thick
- Footboard: 119 cm wide x 7.5 cm thick x 61 cm
- Side Rails: 203 cm long x 20 cm high x 3 cm thick
- Slats: 12
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 01/02/2019 through 11/02/2019 will require additional days for fulfillment. Please see our delivery information page for further details.