Finley Play Table
They’ll want to serve tea to all their dolls and friends at this pretty white table. The design has a timeless appeal, with gracefully turned legs and a bevelled round top.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid poplar wood, rubber wood, birch and okoume veneers and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Table features beautifully sculpted turned legs and tapered feet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 76 cm diameter, 55 cm high
- Clearance Under Table: 53 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Overall: 36 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 67 cm high
- Seat: 36 cm wide x 32 cm deep
- Top Of Seat To Floor: 43 cm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.