FLOUR SHOP Cara The Unicorn Lunch Box
Cara the Unicorn has her own cake at the beloved New York-based Flour Shop bakery, and we partnered with Flour Shop founder Amirah Kassem to give Cara her own lunch box. Smartly designed to fit our food storage containers, it features a water-resistant exterior, a mesh side pocket, an easy-to-clean moulded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie Backpacks. Most importantly, it's embellished with rainbow sprinkles and pink glitter, a silvery horn and ears and Cara's signature wink.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of PEVA + 210-denier polyester.
- Our Classic lunch box holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
- Nesting ice pack can be used as a divider for the main compartment.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic lunch box features a moulded interior so it's easy to clean.
- Classic lunch box's zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that's made without chlorine or plasticisers.
- Personalisation available in stores only.
Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 20 cm wide x 9 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Interior: 20 cm wide x 9 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 19 cm wide x 13 cm high
- Exterior Pocket: 20 cm wide x 18 cm high
- Side Mesh Pocket: 13 cm wide x 15 cm high
- Carrying Handle: 3.8 cm wide x 26 cm long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.