Gigi Butterfly Comforter
Your little one will flutter off to a good night's sleep tucked under our Gigi Butterfly Comforter. Featuring charming appliqués like pom-poms and sequin embroidery, this hand-quilted must-have brings beauty and whimsy to their sleep space. Plus, it's Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free for a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% cotton. Front is made from a mix of fabrics including cotton corduroy, twill, jersey, chambray and canvas. The comforter reverses to 100% cotton.
- Butterflies feature embroidered acrylic pom-poms and sequins.
- Both comforter and pillowcases are padded with a top layer of cotton batting for softness with a second layer of polyester for support.
- Comforter and pillowcase reverses to solid white.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Certification assures that cotton fibre is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pillowcases have a quilted front and centre tie closure.
- Pillowcases and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 218 cm square
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.