Götz Special Edition Unicorn Sleepover Doll, Allie
This limited-edition doll is ready for some slumber party fun! Crafted exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by world-renowned doll manufacturer, Götz, she comes dressed in shimmery polka dot pyjamas, which includes a pyjama top and bottom, sleeping mask, slippers and unicorn sleeping bag.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Face has blushed cheeks, life-like eyelashes and eyes that close.
- The doll has long hair that can be washed, styled and brushed.
- The doll's arms and legs can be moved up and down.
- Comes with a pyjama top and pants, sleeping mask, slippers and a unicorn sleeping bag (as shown).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Six-piece set includes doll, pyjama top, pyjama pants, sleeping mask, slippers and a unicorn sleeping bag.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Doll: 46 cm high
- Unicorn Sleeping Bag: 27 cm wide x 15 cm deep x 61 cm long
- Slippers: 6 cm wide x 5 cm deep x 10 cm long
- Sleeping Mask: 8 cm wide x 1 cm thick x 9 cm long
- Dolls with soft bodies, covered in a pillowcase, can be machine washed cold and put into the drier.
- Dolls with hard bodies can be washed with a damp cloth.
- Lay on belly to air dry.
- Machine wash clothes separately in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Line dry.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.