west elm x pbk Graham Glider and Ottoman
- Greenguard Certified
A smooth, built-in gliding mechanism turns this curvy armchair into the most soothing spot in the house. Its seat cushion is wrapped in a duck feather blend for extra comfort. Choose from a wide range of fabrics and colours.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Sinuous springs are made from 70% recycled arc metal springs.
- Wood is made with sustainable wood certified by SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
- Cushion is made with 20% soy-based foam. Cushion wrap is made from polyester.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair glides.
- Chair has a wood base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 99 cm deep x 107 cm high
- Seat: 61 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 53 cm high
- Seat Cushion: 58 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 15 cm thick
- Arm: 5 cm wide x 66 cm high
- Weight: 27 kg
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel or sponge.
- Keep fabric out of direct sunlight and avoid direct heat to prevent fading.
- Lightly brush and vacuum regularly.
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly to equalize wear.
- For base upholstery, use a professional upholstery cleaning service only.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.