Grand Baby Bed Linen
The Grand Baby Bed Linen is a sophisticated spin on safari style. Each set comes in coordinating colours for a put-together, elevated look. They're made from the softest materials so baby can rest easy.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched with a simple and elegant border pattern.
- Comforter, cot fitted sheet, bumper, cot skirt and pillowcase are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Comforter is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting and reverses to solid colour.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Pillowcase has an envelope closure and reverses to solid colour.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Distance between bottom of skirt and floor may vary due to a difference in height of bed side rails.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- The original, award-winning Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner features a patented product design with millions sold.
- Cot fitted sheet, comforter, and cot skirt are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cot fitted sheet is 200-thread count.
- Pillowcase and 30 cm x 41 cm cushion are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Bed Linen is sold separately.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.