Gray Brush Stroke Boppy® Nursing & Infant Support Pillow & Slipcover
The original, award-winning Boppy® Nursing Cushion & Positioner allows you to bond with your new baby while comfortably breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Its versatile and ergonomic design makes propping up, tummy time and learning to sit cosier and more soothing. Covered with a luxurious fabric in a modern print, it's a nursery staple.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This versatile nursing cushion lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breastfeeding and bottle feeding, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit.
- The Boppy® Cushion and removable slipcover are machine washable.
- Solid designs include grey, blue and pink. Also available with stripes on one side and polka dots on the reverse in pink, blue and grey.
- Cushion has 80% polyester and 20% cotton blend; fill is 100% polyester.
- Slipcover is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Boppy: 51 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Slipcover and insert are both sold separately.
- Additional slipcovers in different fabrics and colours can also be purchased.
- Zip closure on slipcover.
- Machine washable.
- Not for use in beds or cots.
- Overall: 69 cm wide x 55 cm deep x 14 cm high
- Wash cushion and cover before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- We recommend throwing a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a cushion case) in the dryer to help the Boppy cushion keep its shape.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.