Chelsea All-in-1 Kitchen
- Greenguard Certified
We've combined all the well-loved elements from our individual Chelsea Kitchen pieces into one multifunction play centre. A little cook's dream come true, it's an all-in-one stove, oven and refrigerator with tonnes of interactive opportunities – knobs turn, doors open and the sink is watertight for real clean-up.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of MDF (medium density fibreboard) and solid wood.
- Hand finished in multi-step process providing durability, richness and depth of colour to each kitchen set.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Refrigerator features top and bottom shelf.
- Oven has two burners, oven knobs which turn and two shelves.
- Sink features large farmhouse sink and a lot of storage underneath.
- Hardware is finished in light brass colour.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 91.5 cm long x 30.5 cm deep x 84 cm high
- Assembly required.
- Ages 3 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD.
- All-in-One-Kitchen Overall: 91.5 cm long x 30.5 cm deep x 84 cm high
- Fridge: 28 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 84 cm high
- Oven: 32 cm wide x 30.5 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Sink: 33 cm wide x 30.5 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Weight: 22 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.