Harper Nursery Bedding Collection - Navy
Made of organic cotton, this eco-friendly bedding collection provides your baby's sleep space with supreme softness and charming design. Grosgrain ribbon appliqués and classic diamond quilting look crisply tailored against the bold patterns of our organic cotton sheeting.
- 100% organic cotton.
- 200-thread count.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting colour.
- Quilt, bumper and cot skirt are detailed with appliqued grosgrain ribbon and reverse to a white cotton percale.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Reverses to white cotton percale.
- Cot sheet is made of pure organic cotton percale.
- Bumper is filled with plush polyester.
- Quilted small cushion cover has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the cot. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, cot bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows or cushions in the cot while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Pottery Barn fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the cot. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, cot bumpers should be removed.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Small cushion cover has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Quilt: 91 cm x 127 cm
- Fitted Cot Sheet: 66 cm x 135 cm; fits mattresses up to 20 cm high
- Bumper: 25 cm x 406 cm
- Small Cushion Cover: 30 cm x 41 cm
- Crib Skirt: 71 cm x 132 cm; 41 cm drop
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.