HARRY POTTER™ Patchwork Comforter
- Fair Trade
From owls to lightning bolts, this charming Harry Potter Patchwork Comforter features all the notable icons from the beloved series. Hand-quilted and yarn-dyed for a cosy layer that lasts, it keeps them warm and adds a touch of magic to their sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilted comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Comforter and pillowcases reverse to blue stripes.
- Pillowcases have centre tie closures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Front base of comforter is made from 100% natural Belgian linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Flax, navy and blue fabrics are made of 100% Belgian linen, yellow is made of 100% cotton and red is made from 74% viscose and 26% nylon.
- Reverse side of comforter and pillowcases are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Bedding is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Standard pillowcases, Euro pillowcases and pillow inserts are all sold separately.
- Machine wash.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. (s18)
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 218 cm square
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.