Heart Dot Round Rug
Rows of polka dots surround a sweet heart to add colourful, creative and comfortable style to your little one's space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Richly textured with a high-cut whimsical design.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resist curling and maintain its shape.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Rug is yarn-dyed -- Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 152 cm diameter
- Weight: 6 kg
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.