Jax Construction Comforter
Tuck your little builder into our Jax Construction Comforter. Featuring construction vehicles hard at work and the softest pure cotton composition, it'll be a warm and lasting layer they'll love to snooze under.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- For little fans of big rigs and construction vehicles, the bold shapes and colours make this comforter an obvious choice.
- Made of 100% cotton percale, chambray and twill.
- Percale weave cotton is the benchmark for comfortable and breathable bed linen. It gives the fabric a soft matte finish and wears well over time.
- Comforter is yarn-dyed–fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is filled with 50% cotton and 50% polyester batting.
- Comforter and pillowcases reverse to solid colour.
- Pillowcases have centre tie closures.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Standard pillowcase, Euro pillowcase and cushion inserts are all sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 218 cm square
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.