Jeremiah Brent x pbk Velvet Cot Skirt
Give the cot a timeless finish with Jeremiah Brent’s classic cot skirt, tailored from cotton velvet with a soft feel and a smooth drape. In his exclusive collection with Pottery Barn Kids, father, interior designer and television personality Jeremiah Brent brings his quintessential modern style to the nursery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cot Skirt is made of 100% cotton velvet with embroidered trim.
- Decking fabric is 100% cotton.
- Four sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) certified: assures that cotton fibre is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.