Jupiter Baby Bed Linen
- Fair Trade
Playful patterns come together on this oh-so-soft Jupiter Baby Bed Linen for a whimsical look they'll love. Featuring handmade details on the elephant blanket and cushion, and an organic cot fitted sheet that's healthier for baby, this cosy bed linen will be a welcome addition to their sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blanket is expertly stitched by hand.
- Blanket reverses to solid white.
- Arrow Cushion Cover and cushion insert are sold separately.
- Arrow Cushion Cover has an envelope closure.
- Arrow Cushion Cover reverses to solid black.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- 200-thread count.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Cot fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot fitted sheet is Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Cot fitted sheet is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Arrow Cushion Cover is made of 93% cotton and 7% polyester. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Arrow Cushion Cover reverses to 100% cotton.
- Arrow Cushion Cover is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Blanket is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Blanket reverses to 100% polyester sherpa. Polyester sherpa weave is highly durable, very soft to the touch, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Blanket is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton in jersey knit. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- A percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Spot clean.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Blanket: 76 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Arrow Cushion Cover: 46 cm square
- Cot Fitted Sheet:70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per directions, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.