Larkin Dresser & Topper
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Our Larkin Collection features grand curves and generous proportions, combining the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid hardwood and plywood with veneers.
- Drawer features dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with a decorative keyhole, crown moulding and vintage-style iron pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Use with our changing pad (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes dresser and topper.
- Overall: 110 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 88 cm high
- Interior: 89 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Drawer Exterior (3): 93 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Drawer Interior (3): 89 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 13 cm high
- Clearance under dresser: 5 cm
- Overall: 104 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Interior (1): 94 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Total Weight: 8 kg.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.