Larkin Dresser & Topper
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Our Larkin Collection features grand curves and generous proportions, combining the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid hardwood and plywood with veneers.
- Drawer features dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with a decorative keyhole, crown moulding and vintage-style iron pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser's surface.
- Use with our changing pad (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
All Pottery Barn Kids products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 110 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 88 cm high
- Interior: 89 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Drawer Exterior (3): 93 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Drawer Interior (3): 89 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 13 cm high
- Clearance under dresser: 5 cm
- Overall: 104 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Interior (1): 94 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Total Weight: 8 kg.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation - Updated as of 24/12/21
We are still experiencing significant, ongoing delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 20+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 30+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.