Luxe Chamois Quilt Cover & Pillowcases
For the sweetest of dreams, layer their sleep space with our Luxe Chamois Quilt Cover and Pillowcases. Knitted from super-plush, part-recycled yarns, the bed linen envelops them in silky softness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 60% recycled polyester and 40% virgin polyester chamois.
- 230-thread count.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase reverse to same as front.
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the quilt in place.
- Pillowcase has an overlap closure.
- The single/double quilt cover is made using 140 pieces of 500ml plastic bottles.
- The queen quilt cover is made using 150 pieces of 500ml plastic bottles.
- The pillowcases are made using 15 pieces of 500ml plastic bottles.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labour practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100: tested for 1000+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe. 21.HUS.86232 HOHENSTEIN HTTI.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilt cover, pillowcases and inserts are sold separately.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 229 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple–product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.