Mackenzie Blue Multicolor Dino Water Bottles
Featuring exclusive prints from our school and travel gear, these top-quality water bottles and food containers keep their favorite drinks and food hot or cold, while making it easy on the planet.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Insulated bottles are made with a stainless steel interior and polypropylene cap. Finished in our exclusive prints and fun colours; no liner needed.
- Insulated bottles have a silicone straw to reach all the way to bottom so you won't miss that last drop.
- Push-button pop-up lid makes it easy to open and has a lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
- Each piece is BPA- and lead-free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Keeps liquids hot or cold up to 6 hours.
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- Personalisation not available.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Medium Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 7 cm diameter, 18 cm high
- Straw: 13 cm long
- Fluid Capacity: 355 ml
Large Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 8 cm diameter, 25 cm high
- Fluid Capacity: 500 ml
- Thoroughly wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- When washing remove the lid, straw, and silicone spout to ensure they get cleaned thoroughly.
- Not for use with a microwave.
- Avoid liquids hotter than 49° C.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks as they can cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.