Mackenzie Pink Glitter Kitty Backpack
Durable, functional and oh-so-playful, our sturdy, roomy Mackenzie backpacks are packed with pockets, straps and gear loops to keep everything in place. Made of water-resistant polyester and featuring adjustable padded shoulder straps, exterior straps to hold a Mackenzie lunch bag and exterior side pockets fitted to our water bottles, it's the most efficient and playfully designed collection around.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from water-resistant, 600-denier polyester.
- Small backpack holds a lunch bag, two small notebooks, two books and a water bottle.
- Large backpacks hold a lunch bag, a large notebook, two small notebooks, several books and a water bottle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All backpacks have adjustable straps that are contoured and padded to ensure a comfortable fit; padded back panel adds extra cushioning.
- Exterior straps hold a Mackenzie lunch bag (sold separately) securely in place.
- Exterior side pockets are designed to hold any of our water bottles (sold separately).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Fits children who are 109-125 cm tall.
- Overall: 30.5 cm wide x 15 cm deep x 38 cm high
- Interior: 30 cm wide x 15 cm deep x 37 cm high
- Exterior Pockets: 3
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 22 cm wide x 14 cm high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 14 cm wide x 13 cm high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 7 cm wide x 46-84 cm long
- Carrying Handle: 2.5 cm wide x 20 cm long
- Fits children who are over 122 cm tall.
- Overall: 35 cm wide x 19 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Interior: 34 cm wide x 18 cm deep x 42 cm high
- Exterior Pockets: 3
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 23.5 cm wide x 16 cm high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 17 cm wide x 15 cm high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 7 cm wide x 48-89 long
- Carrying Handle: 2.5 cm wide x 18 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.