Mackenzie Disney®Pixar Finding Nemo Glow-in-the-dark Water Bottles
Don't let them be like a fish without water – pack up your little one with their soon-to-be-favourite Disney·Pixar Finding Nemo water bottle. They're not only fun, but also come with quality details like a pop-up straw for easy sipping and a vacuum-valve that stopper that prevents leakage.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Body is crafted of stainless steel and the cap is made of polypropylene in our exclusive prints and fun colours; no liner needed.
- Straw is made of polypropylene and reaches all the way to bottom.
- Push button pop up lid makes it easy to open and has lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Keeps liquids hot or cold up to 6 hours.
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Water bottle glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to €œcharge under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All of our food items are tested by an accredited 3rd party to strict Federal and State limits.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
- Dishwasher safe.
© 2020 Disney
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.