Mackenzie Navy Solar System Face Masks, Set of 2
Enjoy everyday activities during this critical time. Our face masks boast a stylish design and are crafted of quality fabric for a comfy fit.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 2-ply construction with layers of 85% polyester and 15% cotton fabric.
- Mask interior is coordinating solid colour.
- Ear loops are made from polyester elastane.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Kid size mask recommended for ages 6-10.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S.A.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 2 kid size masks: includes 1 printed and 1 solid mask.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH INFORMATION
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
- Non-medical masks are an additional measure you can take but wearing one has not been proven to protect the person wearing it.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask.
- Consult government websites for information on how to protect yourself.
- This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Head Circumference: 52 cm to 56 cm
- Overall: 9 cm wide x 11 cm high
- Ear Loops: 13 cm long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash, gentle cycle in mild bleach-free detergent; cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- DO NOT dry clean.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.