Mackenzie Pink Ballet Glow-in-the-Dark Water Bottle
Totable, ultra-durable and decorated with oh-so-playful dancing ballerinas atop a pink background, our glow-in-the-dark water bottle helps your little one stay hydrated on the go. This BPA-free water bottle features an insulated interior to keep their favourite drinks refreshingly chilled for up to six hours. Equal parts charming and functional, it’s dishwasher safe for easy care.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Body is crafted of stainless steel and the cap is made of polypropylene in our exclusive prints and fun colours; no liner needed.
- Straw is made of polypropylene and reaches all the way to bottom.
- Push button pop up lid makes it easy to open and has lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Keeps liquids hot or cold up to 6 hours.
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Water bottle glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to “charge” under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- The Glow effect will become weaker over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Personalisation not available,
Regular Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 7 cm diameter, 18 cm high
- Straw: 13 cm long
- Fluid Capacity: 350 ml
- Thoroughly wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- When washing remove the lid, straw, and silicone spout to ensure they get cleaned thoroughly.
- Not for use with a microwave.
- Avoid liquids hotter than 50° C.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks as they can cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.