west elm x pbk Mid Century 4-in-1 Convertible Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Bring classic mid-century design to your nursery with this stylish cot. Inspired by iconic '50s and '60s silhouettes, this cot features gently tapered legs and a modern profile that looks sleek in any space. Plus, it can be converted to a toddler bed or a double bed with the matching conversion kit (each sold separately) so it grows with your baby. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- White finish is expertly crafted of solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted of solid eucalyptus wood, sap gum wood, acacia veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed or double size bed (both size conversion kits are sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
CONVERTIBLE COT DETAILS
- (1) Cot.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double-sized bed with bedhead only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double-sized complete bed with bedhead, footboard and siderails (double bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes cot and toddler conversion kit.
Mid-Century cot converts in the following ways:
- Overall: 141 cm wide x 76 cm deep x 107 cm high
- Cot End Panels: 69 cm wide x 77.5 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Cot Side Back Panel: 141 cm wide x 89 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Cot Side Front Panel: 138 cm wide x 76 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Mattress Platform: 69 cm wide x 129.5 cm long x 2.5 cm thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 40.5 cm, 20 cm
- Height from top of Cot to Mattress Platform: 53 cm, 72 cm
- Clearance Under Cot: 16 cm high
- Weight: 36.5 kg
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 138 cm long x 77 cm high x 3 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 47 cm wide x 77 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
Double Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 34 cm long x 3 cm high x .5 cm thick
- Slats (14): 24 cm wide x 33 cm long x .5 cm thick
- Distance from slats to top of siderails: 2 cm high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.