west elm x pbk Mid Century 4-in-1 Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform our Mid-Century 4-in-1 Cot into a toddler bed for lasting use, style and comfort as your child grows.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- White finish is expertly crafted of solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted of solid eucalyptus wood, sap gum wood, acacia veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from cot (sold separately) to cosy toddler bed with conversion kit.
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
CONVERTIBLE COT DETAILS
- (1) Cot.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double-sized bed with bedhead only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double-sized complete bed with bedhead, footboard and siderails (double bed conversion kit sold separately).
Mid-Century cot converts in the following ways:
- Overall: 138 cm long x 77 cm high x 3 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 47 cm wide x 77 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Please be advised that we are conducting our annual warehouse stocktake. Orders placed on 25/01/2021 for Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe deliveries and 27/01/2021 for Small Parcel deliveries through 12/02/2021 will require additional days for delivery. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.