west elm x pbk Mid-Century Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. Featuring two platform height options, this cot grows with your baby and can be converted into a cosy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately).
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety) along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cot: 138 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 102 cm high
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 138 cm wide x 77 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 130 cm wide x 69 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 76 cm, 57 cm, 47 cm
- Clearance Under Cot: 13 cm
- Legs: 3.8 cm diameter, 18 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 23 kg
- Weight: 32 kg
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 130 cm long x 45 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 47 cm wide
- Weight: 4 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.