west elm x pbk My First Mid-Century Kitchen
- Greenguard Certified
Bring classic mid-century design to the playroom with this stylish play kitchen. Little chefs will love the knobs that turn and the spacious cabinets. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Hardware is crafted of iron, stainless steel and plastic.
- Finished by hand in child-safe, water-based paint.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Refrigerator features one fixed shelf.
- Oven has two burners and oven knobs which turn.
- Sink features large sink, handles and tap which turn and a lot of storage underneath.
- Sink is play sink and is not designed to hold water.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Assembly required.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD.
- Fridge: 27 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 81 cm high
- Interior Compartment: 24 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 34 cm high
- Shelf: 24 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 2 cm thick
- Oven: 32 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Interior Compartment: 30 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 33 cm high
- Burners: 18 cm diameter, 2.5 cm high
- Sink: 33 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Interior Compartment (under sink): 30 cm wide x 25 cm deep x 26 cm high
- Tap: 24 cm wide x 17 cm deep x 16 cm high
- Assembled Weight: 22 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.