west elm x pbk Mid Century Toy Chest
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Bring classic mid-century design to the playroom with this stylish toy chest. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, it features gently tapered legs and a spacious interior to hold their favourite toys and books. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, acacia veneers and MDF.
- White finish is expertly crafted from solid sap gum wood, basswood veneers and MDF.
- Acorn hardware is finished in black; white hardware is finished in silver.
- Finish is applied in child-safe water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect nursery storage for toys, books, blankets and linen.
- Trunk has air holes and ability to open from the inside for added safety.
- Top will lock into position when open, for added safety.
- Safety hinges ensure that the lid closes slowly and smoothly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 53 cm high
- Interior: 72 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 33 cm high
- Weight: 26 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Re-tighten if necessary.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.