Mila Baby Bed Linen
Give your nursery an enchanting look with our Mila Baby Bed Linen featuring magical unicorns and shimmering metallic details. It's crafted from breathable materials so baby can sleep easier.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched and embroidered with starbursts and playful unicorns with gold-thread detailing.
- Comforter and Mila Bumper are made of 100% Tencel®. Tencel® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial and has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton in 200-thread count. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Comforter and Mila bumper are filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% nylon tulle. Nylon is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Comforter and Mila Bumper are Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners.
- Bed Linen is sold separately.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits up to 25 cm deep
- Bumper Mila Tencel: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.