- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Keep sleep time modern and stylish with the Milo bed. With sleek lines and our Simply White and Pebble finish, this bed is perfect for contemporary rooms that value simplicity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood, Poplar wood, engineered wood, Ash veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Slat roll foundation, does not require box spring.
- Finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Recommended maximum weight King Single bed: 300lbs
- Minimum mattress height: 23 cm
- All Pottery barn kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall: 114 cm wide x 208 cm long x 101 cm high
- Headboard: 114 cm wide x 101 cm high x 10 cm thick
- Footboard: 114 cm wide x 28 cm high x 10 cm thick
- Mattress Platform: 109 cm wide x 203 cm long x 19 cm high
- Distance from top of slats to top of siderails: 3.2 cm
- Number of slats: 12
- Weight: 40.3 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.