Milo Extra-Wide Dresser
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Sleek and chic, the Milo Extra Wide Dresser has plenty of space for all your clothes. Its modern design makes it perfect for contemporary homes. Easy gliding, roomy drawers make it so over-stuffing will never occur.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, sapgum wood, ash veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Thoroughly finished on all sides with child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed beech wood glides, which ensure smooth motion.
- Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Designed with six spacious drawers with matching wooden drawer pulls.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 85 cm high
- Drawer Interior (6): 64 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 13 cm high
- Legs: 138 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 13 cm high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 5 cm high
- Weight: 73 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.