Milo Bedside Table
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Sporting open space and a roomy drawer, the Milo Bedside Table offers plenty of style and maximum storage. The striking bedside table is crafted from durable materials so you can love this piece from nursery to bedroom.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, sapgum wood, ash veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortice-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature dovetail joinery and waxed beechwood glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Throughly finished on all sides in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with a spacious cubby and large drawer with matching wood drawer pull.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 43 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Drawer Interior: 34 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Cubby Interior: 40 cm wide x 39 cm deep x 22 cm high
- Legs: 37 cm wide x 39 cm long x 5 cm high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Bedside Table: 5 cm high
- Weight: 13 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.