west elm x pbk Modern Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Brought to you in collaboration with West Elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Modern Nursery Collection marries clean lines with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from solid wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength. This conversion kit turns Modern Convertible Cots into a cosy toddler bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar and ash wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in a multi-step process using child-safe, 60% water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from cot (sold separately) to cosy toddler bed; conversion kit works on both convertible cot and storage cot for the Modern collection.
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids products are tested to meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 140 cm long x 77 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 46 cm wide
- Weight: 5 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.