Modern Wingback Glider & Recliner
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines and swivels so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this chair reclines back and swivels for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Once the Modern Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and imported materials.
- Overall (upright): 75 cm wide x 99 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Overall (fully reclined): 75 cm wide x 175 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Back Height to Seat: 64 cm high
- Seat Width: 48 cm deep
- Seat Height Above Floor: 55 cm
- Seat Depth: 57 cm deep
- Arm: 10 cm wide x 64 cm high
- Fully Reclined: 175 cm
- Weight: 48.5 kg
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.