west elm x pbk Modernist Convertible Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Featuring a low profile and an ultra-stylish wood and white design, our Modernist Collection makes for a beautiful, contemporary look in the nursery. It's made from solid wood with a water-based finish so it lasts for years to come. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Mattress platform is made of metal.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattress platform has two adjustable heights for your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from a cot to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirement.
- 15% off when you buy the Cot & Toddler Conversion Kit! Bundle includes cot and toddler conversion kit.
- 15% off when you buy the Cot & Mattress! Bundle includes cot and Lullaby Supreme Cot Mattress.
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 140 cm long x 91 cm high
- Cot End Panels: 84 cm wide x 76 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Cot Side Panels: 132 cm wide x 84 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Height from top of front rail to the floor: 112 cm
- Weight: 46.5 kg
- Overall: 132 cm wide x 44.5 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Guardrail: 47 cm wide x 44.5 cm high
- Weight: 2 kg
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.