west elm x pbk Modernist Extra-Wide Dresser & Change Table Topper
Featuring a low profile and an ultra-stylish wood and white design, our Modernist Collection makes for a beautiful, contemporary look in the nursery. It's made with six spacious drawers for all their things. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, ash veneers and MDF.
- Legs are crafted from metal.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Hardware is finished in brass.
- Finish is applied in child-safe water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features six spacious drawers.
- Topper has one large and one small compartment.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Removable topper (sold separately) secures with metal brackets.
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included. Comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 142 cm wide x 48 cm deep x 84 cm high
- Drawer Interior (6): 64 cm wide x 40 cm deep x 15 cm high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 22 cm
- Drawer Pull: 40 cm long x 5 cm high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 19cm high
- Legs: 3 cm diameter, 19 cm high
- Weight: 71 kg
- Overall: 135 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Large Compartment: 83 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Small Compartment: 47 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.