Monique Lhuillier Sateen Ethereal Butterfly Nursery Bed Linen
This luxuriously soft sateen nursery bed linen boasts an ethereal butterfly print. Imagined with world-renowned fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it marries functionality with her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
- Cot bed linen is made of 100% pure cotton sateen; 350-thread count.
- Toddler quilt is made of 100% cotton sateen.
- Tulle cot skirt is made of 100% nylon with a cotton decking.
- Bumper is made of 100% Belgian linen, with a Sateen trim.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Distance between bottom of skirt and floor may vary due to a difference in height of bed side rails.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Quilt: 91 cm x 127 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 66 cm x 135 cm; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm x 132 cm; 28 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm x 406 cm
- Pottery Barn fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside the cot. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, bumpers should be removed.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.