Multi Dot Rug
- Fair Trade
Brighten up the floor with spots of colour. This geometric pattern gives kids' spaces cheerful spirit.
- Hand-tufted from recycled plastic (PET) polyester.
- PET polyester uses less energy to produce than virgin polyester, keeps plastics out of landfills and is resistant to stains, fading and mildew.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant colour.
- Looped pile and overtwisted yarns feel plush, soft, and springy underfoot.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Hand-tufted of recycled plastic bottles (PET).
- Long synthetic fibres greatly reduces shedding.
- Mesh backing allows easy cleaning with soap and sponge.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rugâ€™s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unravelling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mold/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.