My First Table & Chairs
Create a space for arts and crafts, tea parties and more with a table and chairs that are perfectly sized for young kids.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Table is expertly crafted with engineered wood and oak veneers.
- Legs are crafted from solid oak wood.
- Chairs are expertly crafted with oak wood, MDF (medium density fibreboard) and oak veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Seats 4 comfortably.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall: 61 cm square, 44.5 cm high
- Clearance under apron: 43 cm
- Legs (4): 5 cm square x 43 cm high
- Weight: 8 kg
- Overall: 29 cm wide x 32 cm deep x 53 cm high
- Seat Height: 30 cm
- Back Height: 27 cm
- Distance between Legs: Front to Back: 30.5 cm, Side to Side: 28 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.