Organic Gemma Mermaid Quilt Cover
Watercolour hues give our Gemma Mermaid Comforter Cover and Pillowcase their wave-washed appeal. Tailored from pure organic cotton, the bed linen adds a super-soft, naturally comfortable layer to the bed, and it’s GOTS certified for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the durable fabric a soft matte finish that wears well over time.
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the quilt insert in place.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase reverse to self; 200 thread count.Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilt cover, pillowcases and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 229 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.