Organic Grand Embroidered Quilt Cover
- Fair Trade
For a charming, minimal pop of colour, add our Organic Grand Embroidered Quilt Cover to their sleep space. Boasting a colourful, concentric rectangle design in the centre and a pure organic cotton construction for the ultimate comfort, this quilt will add simple style to their bed. Plus, it's GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave cotton is the benchmark for comfortable and breathable bed linen. It gives the fabric a soft matte finish and wears well over time.
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the quilt in place.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase reverses to the same colour.
- Pillowcase has an overlap closure.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200-thread count.
- Quilt cover, pillowcase and inserts are sold separately.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 229 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.