Organic Rainbow Skies Quilt Cover
For a bright and happy sleep space, deck out their bed with our Organic Rainbow Skies Quilt Cover. It's made from pure organic cotton percale so it keeps them cool through the night. Plus, it's GOTS certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale with digitally printed rainbows floating in the sky.
- Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the quilt in place.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase reverse to same as front.
- Quilt cover has a hidden button closure; pillowcase has an envelope closure.
- Quilt cover and pillowcase are yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilt cover, pillowcases and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 229 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Standard: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.