Organic Solid Terry Changing Pad Cover
Organic cotton velour provides a pure and soft surface for nappy changes.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% cotton velour. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish. Velour has stretch and the luxe feel of velvet. The combination of cotton and velour provide durability and ultra breathability.
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and keep cover firmly in place.
- Changing pad features a foam core and non skid bottom.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Changing Pad Cover: 41 cm wide x 80 cm long x 10 cm high
- Changing Pad: 41 cm wide x 81 cm long x 11 cm high
Changing Pad Cover
- Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, please wash the cover in a pillowcase.
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.