Organic Unicorn Rainbow Sheet Set
Add a touch of charm and enchantment to their sleep space with our so-soft bed linen featuring magical unicorns. Expertly made with our signature quality and plush, pure organic cotton, our fitted sheet set provides their bed with lasting comfort and style.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Pillowcase has inside flap to keep pillow insert from slipping out.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately.
- Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and one pillowcases (two with double).
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Fitted Sheet: 99 cm wide x 190.5 cm long; fits mattresses up to 30 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 168 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Pillowcase: 76 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Fitted Sheet: 107 cm wide x 203 cm long; fits mattresses up to 30 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 196 cm wide x 264 cm long
- Pillowcase (1): 76 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Fitted Sheet: 137 cm wide x 190.5 cm long; fits mattresses up to 40 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 229 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Pillowcase (2): 76 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.