Organic Windsor Unicorn Sheet Set
- Fair Trade
- 25% off!
Sweet unicorns and twirling ballerinas dance across this playful sheet set. It's made from pure organic cotton that's GOTS certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Pillowcases have inside flap to prevent pillow insert (sold separately) from slipping.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200-thread count.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pillow insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Single: 1 Flat Sheet + 1 Fitted Sheet + 1 Standard Pillowcase
- King Single: 1 Flat Sheet + 1 Fitted Sheet + 1 Standard Pillowcases
- Double: 1 Flat Sheet + 1 Fitted Sheet + 2 Standard Pillowcases
- Fitted Sheet: 99 cm x 190 cm; fits mattresses up to 30 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 168 cm x 244 cm
- Standard Pillowcase: 51 cm x 76 cm
- Fitted Sheet: 107 cm x 203 cm; fits mattresses up to 30 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 196 cm x 264 cm
- Pillowcase: 51 cm x 76 cm
- Fitted Sheet: 137 cm x 190 cm; fits mattresses up to 41 cm deep
- Flat Sheet: 229 cm x 244 cm
- Standard Pillowcase (2): 51 cm x 76 cm
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.